The Power Probe 4 is a multi-use Circuit Tester with built-in diagnostic power. This tool simplifies the testing of fuse boxes, verifies correct operation of motors, lights, relays, sensors, wires, communications circuits and computer drivers. The large LCD color display makes viewing live test information and mode selection simplified in even direct sunlight or complete darkness.
The Power Probe 4 Diagnostic electronic circuit and component tester supply battery power and ground. Featuring AC/DC Voltmeter, Ohmmeter, Frequency, Pulse width (Positive and Negative) and additional diagnostic modes: Fuel Injector Tester, PCM/ECM Driver Tester, and ECT Signal Tracer.
• Supply Power or Ground for Functional Component Testing
• Self-Resetting Thermal 8 Amp Circuit Breaker
• Multiple DC Volt readings on the same display
• Ohmmeter provide active feedback
• 12 – 24 Volt Range
• Bad Ground Indicator
• Continuity Tester
• Component Tester
• AC-RMS, AC Peak to Peak, Frequency and Pulse Width indicators are available for signal testing
• Fuel Injector tester for easy circuit diagnosis
• PCM/ECM Driver supplies safe voltage for testing computer driver circuits
• PPECT Mode for signal detection of open circuits ( When used with the ECT2000/ECT3000 )
• Active LED Lighting for illuminating workspace
• Power Cable Length of 23 Feet
8 amps 10amps 15amps 25amps Short Circuit
No Trip 20min 6 sec. 2 sec. 0.3 sec.
You can purchase an optional 20 Foot extension cable